Abilities Expo

Has anyone been to the Abilities Expo this year so far? They seem to have some great gadgets and new chairs. Curious to hear others’ experiences.

Never heard of it? Please tell us more

It’s a traveling convention, goes throughout the entire US to many major cities, where they feature latest gadgets, informative workshops, and interactive events and features. It typically lasts for one weekend in each city each year. Here’s a snippet of each type of event they have. I went once many years ago and was fun to see the latest tech in the disability space. I even won an iPad LOL.

Latest Tech & Disability Products

Abilities Expo brings you thousands of game-changing products, services and technologies all under one roof. Regardless of the type and level of your disability, we strive to provide the resources you need to exceed your own expectations and thrive.

Informative Workshops

Attend free, info-packed workshops on issues that matter to you. Get tips on financial planning, making your home more accessible, traveling with a disability and how medical cannabis can help a variety of conditions. There’s more, check it out!

Interactive Events and Features

Find your new favorite pastime at Abilities Expo! Try such inclusive activities as adaptive sports, dance, assistance animals and so much more for the kids of all ages! If something sparks your interest, you can find out how to engage year-round.

1 Like

How can I find the website? I’d like to know what cities and if I can join either on zoom i or in person I’m in Texas thanks again

The site is https://www.abilities.com/ :slight_smile:

I went in March in LA. I enjoyed it. There are a lot of things for wheelchair users. Almost all of it. They also had sports and workshops. Lots of info. on local programs. I use a walker in my home, wheelchair for distance but they didn’t have much by way of walkers. I went for two days. I will go again next year.