Accessibility on Princess Cruise lines?

From a member of our community:

Can you tell me if Princess Cruise lines are accessible? I am in a wheelchair but can move with canes around our stateroom. My husband and I are also large people. Do you have information?

I can answer that and yes they are. I have a wheelchair and I always go to area where wheel chair access is you are the first ones on board and they take you to your cabin so you can put down what ever you are carrying than you can go and eat lunch. They are very accommodating

1 Like

Call Princess at 1-800-774-6237

Princess makes every effort to accommodate our guests with disabilities, but you can ensure a successful trip by working with us in advance. Please contact us or ask your travel consultant to notify us before your voyage of your wheelchair usage, mobility or special needs and/or requests to sail with a service animal such as seeing-eye dogs and hearing-assistance dogs. This is from their FAQ section

1 Like

We have used Celebrity in Hawaii. WE ARE HANDICAPPED AND NEEDED TO USE SCOOTERS . WE BOOKED HANDICAPPED ACCESSABLE STATEROOMS NEAR THE ELEVATORS SO WE DID NOT HAVE TO USE THE NARROW PATHWAYS INSIDE THE CABIN AREAS. THESE ROOMS HAVE LARGER BATHROOMS WHICH ACCOMODATED US NICELY BECAUSE WE ALSO ARE LARGE . STAFF IS TRAINED TO ASSIST OLDER AND HANDICAPPED PATRONS.

1 Like

Yes and they are very accommidable