Accessible airbnb Las Vegas recommendation

From a member of our community:

My husband is in a manual wheelchair and it is often hard to find a truly accessible place to stay when we travel. Alex’s airbnb rental was perfect from the roll under sink to the handheld showerheads in the roll-in shower and the tub (with grab bars). There is plenty of turning radius in the bathroom and living space. Although there was carpet, my husband said it was easy to roll over. The elevators were frequent and the location on the Strip was great. The hotel is connected to the Bellagio which has a free accessible tram to Park MGM. There is no tram through NY NY, but it does pick back up at Excalibur and goes down to Mandalay Bay. We saw Michael Jackson One performed by Cirque Du Soleil at the Mandalay Bay. We purchased accessible seats and they gave my husband the option to transfer into a rotating chair or to stay in his. They stored his wheelchair and brought it before the show ended. Since it was winter, we did not check out the pool, gym or spa. This is only a review for Alex’s rental. When I reviewed the hotel in general, it appears the standard bathroom layout had the toilet swapped with the roll in shower. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/14733635?s=51