Accessible honeymoon ideas for Cancun or Las Vegas?

A member of our community is planning to honeymoon in either Cancun or Las Vegas and wants to get recommendations and ideas, specifically regarding wheelchair accessible places and things like beach wheelchair rentals.

One of our community members just wrote in positively about this company in Cancun that rents accessibility equipment http://www.playamobility.com, have others had good experiences as well?

We did not have any experience with this company. We stayed in Cancun and had a positive experience at Delphinus by the mall to swim with the dolphins (accessible) at that location. I do not know about other locations being accessible or not.

I would suggest an All Inclusive Resort. :sunglasses: :grinning::heart_eyes: :dolphin::shell::bouquet::ocean::parasol_on_ground:

I’m sure Sandals, Panama Jack, the Occidental At Xcaret or the Riviera Maya all have whats known as an “All Inclusive” in Cancun. I wouldprobably Not go outside of the resort areas though. My Dad used to go to the resorts all the time and one of his friends just got back from a couples trip and they were warned about leaving the resort alone due recent cartel activity and civil unrest in certain areas. You are perfectly safe inside the resorts! they let vendors set up on the beach in the evenings in certain out of the way area’s to sell their jewelry and things.

They don’t want anything to happen to you so they will watch out for you and issue the warnings where they apply.