Accessible RV for rent?

Question from a member of our community:

Does anyone know of accessible RVs for rent?

When you find some, let me know.

Here you go, group! I didn’t check out the site, I just did a simple search and this one looked promising. It’s called Handicap RV Rental.

From their website… " Your Guide to Finding the Best Handicap RV Rentals

Renting an RV is an enjoyable pastime for the whole family. RV road trips have been popular since the 1950’s, and technology has come a long way since then. These days, RVs are equipped with televisions, washer/dryers, fireplaces, and much more. One of the most important advancements is wheelchair accessibility. Now, handicap accessible RV rentals are affordable, available, and easy to use. Planning a vacation can be stressful enough as it is without the difficulty of scouring the web for handicap accessible rentals. We’ve put together this article to help you easily find RV rentals in your area."

To see the full search results, click here. Don’t forget, right click and open the link in a new tab if it doesn’t do it automatically. Good luck with your search! :blush:

Thanks @hilton. We love having you here on the forum!

No worries, @Daniel. Love being able to help! :heart:

Depends on where you are located. Go to Google and enter Handicapped accessible RV rentals. I even saw one under VRBO which is website for Vacation Rental By Owner. I bug ave used that site for homes hut jot RV’s but apparently it is available.