Accessible shore rentals in North Carolina

Topsail North Carolina has rental beach front homes with elevator access that you can rent from real estate companies. Most have wooden walkways with steps that go out to the beach. Stores in town are handicap accessible. . Cheapest time to go is off season

Can you rent beach wheelchairs there? Are the bathrooms in the rental units handicap accessible with roll-in showers?

I never go to the beach. I stay at the house. Public beach i am not sure of rental. In most cases the beach disappeared at high tide from all the storms they have had. . The walkways from the houses take you right to the water. Some houses have roll in showers. Each rental unit has a detailed description of each bedroom. Bathroom. Kitchen. Your best bet is to call the rental companies.

What real estate companies have you used?

We did vrbo or went through one of the rental companies . It depended on how many where going. One year we had 24 people including kids and 2 duplexs with 2 elevator. Next two it was just 6 adults . Booking now for May is your best bet or the fall