Advice for transportation and lodging for pre-cruise planning in China

My husband is a quad using a power wheelchair. We now live in the Philippines . We are taking a cruise to China this coming April and we need some help getting transportation and lodging. Does anyone have advice or recommendations for us?

Don’t know if China is in their territory but I have used www.specialneedsatsea.com multiple times for an electric scooter for cruises. There are a couple of delivery choices. I usually have mine delivered to stateroom and picked up from there and I use my walker to board and to disembark but others take delivery prior to boarding and likewise following return to port. Go to their website and it has great info plus contact info for their business. They have always provided excellent service with top quality equipment. I will continue to use them whenever I travel.

We need a minivan because there are three to four of us traveling. My husband has a permobil powered wheelchair for a quad.

Thanks

From pudong international airport Shanghai tp hotel. Then hotel to port ? We’re still working on our options .