Bucket List for Travel
Wow, it’s now 2019!
What better time to open up a Topic where everyone can share their “Bucket List.” (What’s a bucket list?)
This is a wonderful way to share travel ideas!
(TIP: If you type "1" and then "." the post composer will automatically format a numbered list. If that helps.)
Daniel & Spouse’s Bucket List so far
(In no particular order)
- New Hampshire (bring camera for amazing photography!)
- Massachusetts - all the great U.S. historical sites
- Niagara Falls in Canada and Toronto
- Wildwood NJ beaches in the summer, visit the boardwalk
- Raft down the Delaware River
- Pray at Rachel’s Tomb in Bethlehem, Israel
- Take my son camping somewhere gorgeous that he’ll never forget
- Harry Potter World in Florida
- Whistler, B.C. (springtime for trails)
- DONE: Visit the castles where Harry Potter was filmed
- DONE: Visit Seattle’s ‘Space Needle’
What’s on your bucket list?
Press the Blue Reply button to Reply to this Topic with your bucket list.
Press the Grey Reply button inside a post to reply directly to the poster’s bucket list.