Cabins with pool

I would like to find a cabin with a pool in USA. My 50th Anniversary is in 5 years. Our family consists of 3 married children, 4 adult grandchildren, 2 youth grandchildren, 1 of the adult grandchildren will be married by then. We need several bedrooms and ramp to the door. I looked at Cabins for You so far in Tennesse. Does anyone have more suggestions? My husband, Joe and I, Diane, live in Iowa. People would come from Arkansas and Texas.

Try Sanibel or Captiva FL

Try AirBnB.com and VRBO.com for privately owned places. I have been getting emails from Stoney Cabins but I know nothing about them.
Also go to Trip Advisor and type in Gatlinburg
It will give you Sevierville and area around Gatlinburg as well. I Googled Gatlinburg, TN for handicapped cabin rentals. Some of those places have rentals that accommodate huge groups.

Thank you very much. I’m not sure about Florida, That might be a little warmer than I want.

Thank you very much! I saw Cabins for You somewhere. I really like them. Some of our family has used AirBnB. I will take a look at all of them.

I don’t know exactly what your looking for or wanting to do. But we had stayed here a few times and was very well satisfied. Here is the link if you may be interested:

https://oglebay.com/

I don’t have specifics but suggest checking VRBO. If you’re open to anywhere in the country there should ramped places. We rented a huge house in NC about 6 years ago for a family vacation. It had a flat entry and some bedrooms on the main floor. Good luck. It sounds like a fantastic trip.

Sue
Stay safe and stay well.

Thank you, I had forgotten about non smoking. I am looking for some place preferably with a pool. I need 6-8 bedrooms. Cabins for you, has a lot of games to keep everyone busy.

Thank you, that sounds good to me. I am not positive on location yet. I know I want non-smoking, 6-8 bedrooms, pool, maybe games.

I am almost sure they have a pool unless something to do with Covid. And I would think there is plenty of things for the kids. But, everyone is different. I was not sure how big the cabins were , I did think you may need two.
Hope you find what your looking for, because it has a lot of things to do, zoo, horseback riding, golf, ski slope, paddle boats, a park, a flower garden.

Hi, Use Airbnb and Vrbo. We used them and found a house one block from the beach in Myrtle Beach S.C. It had 5 br and 3 bath. Plus pull-out . We had 16 people at one time. We also had a pool and an elevator . Good Luck.

That sounds wonderful. Thank you very much.

I will look at both, one block from beach is fantastic. Thank you.

Hi @5911dolphins thanks for posting! We also shared your question anonymously on our Facebook page at this link so you can get more recommendations :slight_smile:

Thank you for posting on facebook, but please take it down. This is supposed to be a surprise for my family. Everyone is on facebook. I only mentioned Cabins for You, because I saw it on facebook. I have not narrowed where we want to go. I am open to anywhere in the USA. Thank you everyone for your post replies.

Hi @5911dolphins totally understand! We deleted the post for you

Thank you very very much!