Curb Free With Cory Lee answering all of your travel questions this Thursday!

Mark your calendars for Thursday, August 4 at 7:00pm ET

We’re going live on our Facebook and YouTube channels, so RSVP here. You won’t want to miss it!

Please feel free to comment your travel questions below before Thursday! :muscle: :wheelchair: :earth_africa: :airplane:

Cory will answer your questions on summer travel tips, his favorite accessible hotel chains, and the best accessible destinations.

Cory Lee is a celebrity travel blogger who shares his adventures, interviews and travel tips on his website [www.curbfreewithcorylee.com ]. After being diagnosed with spinal muscular atrophy at the age of two, Cory Lee’s thirst for adventure never ceased. He has traveled across all seven continents in his powered wheelchair while managing to run his travel blog CurbFreeWithCoryLee.com, where he shares his accessible — and sometimes not so accessible — travel adventures with others.

Hey Everyone, It’s Pinky :fairy:; one of your other Forum Moderators. I just wanted to encourage all of you to attend this Event with Cory Lee and our other Moderator Emily Ward.
He’s gonna hate this label; but Cory has always been one of my hero’s and inspiration for all the global travel I do.

Not only is he a great and funny guy, but Cory’s travel info is so helpful, and he collects accessible travel reviews from all over the world. And if you happen to be a wheelchair user, your mind will be blown when you see all the places Cory travels too.

So don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to meet a true Travel God and ask everything you wanted to know about accessible travel and learn about some of the amazing places Cory has been.

See you all there!
-Pinky :fairy:

PS Hey Cory, for my own question: “Tell us about a time when someone told you that “couldn’t” do an activity or travel to a location; and then you proved them wrong?” Thank you, Cory, for motivating me to take back this world and start seeing it all.

1 Like

I’m an amputee traveling for the first time by air next week with my mobility scooter - any suggestions to make it easier?

1 Like