Dollywood in Pigeon Forge

For those interested in going to Dollywood. I was doing research last night for a upcoming trip this spring to dollywood. They do have family rest rooms with what i was able to gather adult size changing tables.
The main restaurant also has diets to fit all dietery needs. Apparently they are very strict on bringing food into the park unless it is baby food ect. The f a q page and accessibility page have all the answers to your questions

1 Like

Great minds think alike lol I was just on the dollywood website checking things out

1 Like

I was reading on it last night how much input they get from guests and the community before they build anything new. First thing they want to make sure is it accessible to all guests with disabilities. They even have a quiet building if i read correctly.

1 Like

This is great info. Thanks Matthew!

1 Like

Very welcome. This is what we are here fore. The more we all can contribute with info and tips, the better this site can be. I also found out that the titanic tourist thing they have in gaitlinburg ? That is also very handicap friendly watching a review on line on YouTube last night

1 Like

Thank you, this is a trip we plan to take and any and all info is a plus.

The gaitlinburg area and Pigeon firge has plenty of free stuff you can do. Gaitlinburg has a 11 mile loop road with a look out and historic buildings you can get out and look at. Sieverville has a bird sanctuary where you can feed the birds . Handicap accessible. Also one of the chicago cubs minor league teams play in the area. Allergen friendly food. Reasonable prices. Guys chicken in Pigeon forge. It also has a arcade which i am going to.

What i did was google free things to do in Pigeon forge. Free handicap accessible things to do in Pigeon forge and gaitlinburg. Sieverville . Then narrow down . You will never be bored