Family resort in Minnesota

From a community member:

We are looking for a family resort in Minnesota and appreciate any suggestions.

Hi! I have a few questions.

What part of Minnesota? What dates are you looking for? How many people?

Hello members, it’s Pinky; one of your Forum Moderators. I saw your request for a family resort and although I am not sure on your specific needs (accessibility), I wanted to suggest a small handful of places to get you started with research since summer is closing in on us. (Although you didn’t specifically say summer, so I went with places safe for 4-seasons).

Best place to get started is The Great Wolf Lodge in the Minneapolis/Bloomington area. This place has activities for kids of all ages and also has quite a bit at the property that’s accessible. Most of the places I checked on in Minnesota seemed to be very accommodating with providing ADA accessible lodging, including these cute cabins called Land’s Creek? I also like the Lodge on Detroit Lake because they also have an accessible family suite. Both are great for some outdoor time all year round. I’ve also heard the Arrowwood Resort has some great ways to stay entertained; a real Minnesota experience.

Another idea I had was the Mall of Americas, with over 20 hotels surrounding this monstrous entertainment and shopping mall. Between the Nickelodeon Universe, Crayola Experience, Sea Life Aquarium, and so much more I could fill the whole forum. They are dedicated to making sure that everyone is entitled to an equal experience while visiting, which is amazing. This place is so big that you won’t run out of things to do for months.

Last is more of just a place you have to check out if you make it to St. Paul called the “Can Can Wonderland”. All I can say is WoW! And so jealous.

Please let me know if you need some more suggestions and maybe let me know some more specifics about what your lodging needs are and what type of activities you enjoy? Just want to make sure we find you a place that truly suits your needs for everyone in the family to have a good vacation. Don’t forget to come back and tell us all about your trip?

Have a great trip. :flight_departure:

Keep on traveling everyone; It’s our world too! :wheelchair: :earth_americas:

-Pinky :fairy: :kissing_heart:

1 Like