Florida beach rentals

Can anyone recommend an accessible condo in the orange beach, AL or Pensacola, FL area that has a roll in shower?

Hi! If you’re looking for a condo specifically at these beaches, I would recommend looking at VRBO or Airbnb. Unfortunately, you can’t filter specifically for a roll-in shower but you can filter to a wheelchair accessible condo. If you find one you like that fits the dates you need, how many guests, etc, you can message the host and ask if they have a roll in shower. Hosts are usually very responsive and happy to help.

Additionally, on accessibleGO, you can filter for a roll in shower to see which hotels offer that. It appears there are many hotels that would have this offering.

Let us know of any other questions! Happy traveling! :airplane:

I’ve never stayed here but I have this saved in my collection of accessible places. I may have some more saved for Florida. If I find more, I’ll pass it on.

(https://www.vrbo.com/2237273?fbclid=IwAR3RV2nuXzZIM6seu5TD1AMU1r3X-ew5VIWNqaPNafOK5IKaY43AciHda7o&noDates=true&unitId=2801832)

I also found a great Instagram account that focuses on accessible homes for rent. It’s called access_the_best

Worth a try!