Hello Introduction

My name is Glenn. I was diagnosed with Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia (HSP) in 2007. Though my legs do not work like they used to, I am a fighter, and still enjoy traveling around this great country of ours.

I am a medically retired Marine (probably where my stubbornness comes from). After that, I earned my B.S. degree from University of Houston.

Thanks for letting me join this group.

1 Like

Welcome. I have sIBM and am retired from US Air Force. Great group. Enjoy!

Nice to have another veteran in this group!

Hi Garatzel, I’m Pinky :fairy:; one of the Forum moderators :crystal_ball:. I just wanted to welcome you to the AccessibleGo Forum and thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to the community.

Please let us know if we can be of any help for you on the Forum. We welcome you to create new posts and join into the conversations already going on. Everyone’s input and feedback is appreciated on the Forum and also helpful to all of the other members.

Have a fantastic week and we look forward to getting to know you more.

Thank you,
Pinky :fairy:

Welcome, Glenn! I’m also from the Houston area, but live in Austin now. It’s nice to have another Texan in our midst. :slight_smile:

I hope you find some wonderful tips and tricks in our forum, and share your travel experiences!

Hi my name is Linda and I have had three spinal fusions resulting in neuropathy in both feet and legs plus I have a severe balance problem. I have fallen three times this year. I use either a walker or rollater. I joined this group for my sister also. She has severe COPD and is on 24 hr a day oxygen. It is difficult to find anything that can accomdate her oxygen because she needs to plug it in to an outlet like a cigerette lighter to keep it charged if more than couple hours. She does go on cruises. We are trying to find other ways to travel like bus trips, train travel.

1 Like

Hi Linda! Welcome to our community. There are plenty of options available for you and your sister. We are glad you have found our forum and our site to begin exploring those options. Happy traveling!! Let us know how we can help. :slight_smile: