Hi! I'm Amanda & I have Migraine

Hello all! I’m Amanda (although many people know me as Mia).

I have a basket full of Migraine Disease related symptoms that make travel tricky. From being crazy sensitive to noise, lights, and scents to often needed a wheelchair to access life, I’ve had to re-learn how to travel and enjoy vacations.

I’m also the Editor in Chief of the digital magazine My Chronic Brain, which is devoted to helping Chronic Migraine sufferers live their exceptional lives.

I’m excited to be part of this community and am looking forward to having better trips and vacations with your help (and hopefully helping others have easier times too!)

Mia

Image-3

Hi Mia,
I’m Jennifer also known as Jenni. I’m so glad you’re joining us in the group. I have Cronic Miagrain Headaches as well as DJD and Bipolar, Depression and Anxiety oh and Seizures. Almost 3 years ago I suffered my second stroke. I’ve been slowly getting better and am ready to embrace life again.
I’m going to be Cruising the Western Caribbean April 19-26, 2020 with my best friend who is a double amputee. We’re counting down the days and very excited. It’s a trip to celebrate our birthdays.
This May I’m going to really venture out of my comfort zone and attend a concert in Dallas.
It’s nice to have another Miagrain sufferer in my presence. Most people truly don’t get how bad they are unless/until they get one.
Hopefully we’ll talk soon.
Jenni

Hi, Jenni!

Nice to meet you!

I’m so excited for you that you’ll be traveling this coming year! I haven’t managed a concern myself, but I have gone cruising! It has become my absolute favorite chronic-illness-friendly trip. Your bed goes with you! :wink: I can’t wait to hear about your travels. And fee free to let me know if I can be of any help with tips and ideas for cruising with Chronic Migraine!

Mia