Hotel accessibility and safety

Hello, My name is Pauline,
I am going to be traveling to Dublin. I plan to stay at the Hampton Inn at the City Center. I am wondering if that hotel is accessible. Also is it safe including the surrounding area? Any advise is very appreciated.

Pauline, please check if your hotel is open. It lists as temporary closure

Thank you but I am don’t plan to go till May.
Planning ahead. But thank you for the information.

Hi @pf1313, thanks for posting! We called the Hampton Inn at the City Centre Dublin and spoke to Louise. She said that the hotel is newly built and opening on March 25. The entrance is accessible, and there is room out front for taxis to pull up. There is also accessible parking on a nearby side street.

She also said that all of their accessible rooms feature roll-in showers, and that the elevator is accessible.

There is another Hampton Inn that recently opened and was built by the same designer, and she offered to send photos of the accessible rooms from there since they will be pretty much the same. We will post those here as soon as she sends them :slight_smile:

Looking forward to seeing the photos thank you for contacting them. Also does anyone know if the neighborhood around the Hampton Inn is a safe area. So I can tour the area being a single person .

Hi @pf1313 here are photos of the accessible room in the recently built Hampton by Hilton London Ealing by the same designer