Hotels without carpet

Can I get some recommendations for a nice handicapped accessible hotel in Niagra Falls-canada. i’m in a power wheelchair and will bring hoyer lift-which don’t roll well on carpet. will rent recliner to sleep in-recommendations welcome for this too.

Hi! I’m pretty sure most hotels in Niagara Falls Ontario have carpets unfortunately. There are so many to choose from which are in walking/rolling distance to all the attractions. Maybe try Embassy suites because they are full suites that are larger and may have different flooring?? As for the rental, try Motion Specialties (905)688-0420, Silver Cross (905)685-4125, Hauser’s (905)701-0000.
Have fun! Some attractions at Clifton Hill are not the most accessible and it’s a bit steep but there’s tons to do overall.

Kristin here, I’m going to be visiting family in ON next year and staying at the Marriott Residence Inn in Markham ON. They have several accessible rooms and are willing to accommodate you in any way. (I roll in a Ki Rogue, and my husband who is my caregiver likes what he’s seen in their accessible rooms. From roll in showers to accessible beds and wide doors, they pride themselves on being accommodating for those with limited to no mobility.) Markham is a bit out of the way from Horseshoe Falls (The Canadian Falls to Niagara Falls which is on the US side) it’s about an hour and half away but its also close to Toronto so if you want to visit both, its a great spot to stay. —Kristin