<--! Google Search Console Site Verification -->

Introduce Yourself!

Hi Daniel nice to meet you

Welcome and if you have any questions post them

1 Like

Hi I am David I am from the UK and I have multipuble disabiities such as Autism, VIsual Impaired and hand eye coordination issues

Hi welcome :smiley: hope you find your travels enjoyable and safe.

Hi My name is Jessica Minerd-Massey.
I recently was out in a powerchair/wheelchair due to pain & mobility issues.

I’ve been a CPP (Chronic Pain Patient) activist for a few years now & am trying to get to Washington DC for the Pain Patient Protest Oct 20th, 12p-2p at Union Sq.

Feel free to look me up on FB, Twitter ( @MasseyMinerd) & TikTok (@og1anomaly).

I have a room & flight (set up by the charity I work with). The person making the reservations is going through a lot & just forgot I’d need to get from the airport to the hotel wih my powerchair.

I joined this hoping to find a way to do this.

Some background: I was injured at work in 2003 & had 15 surgeries between 2004-2013. Almost half of those were emergency revisions, due to parts failing or other complications.
Although “technically” I can walk, I have to use 2 canes & can’t go more than a few feet.

I used to love traveling and being outside, worked full time at a custom hardwood door company & had my own small art & flat glass business.

If anyone can offer any tips on ways I can get from the airport (DCA) to the hotel (Yotel DC)or suggest a business/transport company I could use, I’d be extremely grateful.

Thank you, wishing everyone a low pain day!

My name is Janet and my grandson was injured in a fall three years ago and is now a quadriplegic. I arranged hotel rooms for him and his father as they traveled from Alabama to CA. Some of the rooms were seriously lacking as certified ADA rooms. I am hoping to learn how to find rooms that will accommodate his electric wheelchair and find roll in showers, etc.

I’m Holly. Been trying to get reasonable rates thru this accessible go but how can I get ayleast someone to help me chat?? Please

Daniel. I’m a double amputee living alone. I’veafe it to Ft Worth Texas but the cheapest rp is $100+ a night!!! PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME
817-721-8751