Introducing myself to the community!

Hi everyone my name is Larry Burch I became disabled in 2009. I had a motorcycle accident where I lost both of my legs. This situation brought me closer to God and has taught me how to trust him in every area of my life. I know longer take life for granted and I appreciate every blessing I receive. I’m a single father raising my 4 year old son & 3 year old daughter.

7 Likes

Welcome Larry Burch!

Hi Larry. Welcome! I’m also a bilateral lower limb amputee, since 2018.

Hi Larry. I miss riding my bike. I congratulate you on your positive attitude and perseverance. Sounds like your kids have a great role model.

God bless you! You are an inspiration. Those babies probably put a smile on your face every day!

Hi Larry! I am kinda new here too. I have enjoyed reading everyone’s comments and have found some useful travel tips.:desert_island::mountain_snow::steam_locomotive::passenger_ship::small_airplane::earth_americas::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Hi larry its a pleasure meeting you.

Hello Larry! I’m new here also. My name is Katie I’m a quad use a power chair. Also had a wreck in 2015 positive is the way to be. Hope you in ur kids get out in about!

Hi Larry
Good evening.I am new to the group as well. I am a bilateral amputee BK. I lost my left leg in 2011 and my right leg in 2016. Im learning how to stand and balance and walking. Trying to fulfill a promise I made to myself and my Dad before he passed away in 2018… You have a positive attitude and good luck to you and your future endeavors. May God continue to bless you and your family…

1 Like