Labor Day Plans

Whether you choose a staycation or a long weekend out-of-town, it’s not too late to make plans for Labor Day. The federal holiday is this Monday, September 5, 2022, so grab the lawn chairs and slather on the sunscreen. This article has a few suggestions on accessible outings! :blossom::herb::smiley::sunny:

What are your plans?

https://accessiblego.com/articles/Say_Good-Bye_to_Summer:_Labor_Day_Getaways

Happy Labor Day weekend. This has always been the unofficial end to summer. But heck that isn’t true anymore.There is still many great days and summer type adventures left before snow falls in those winter weather areas. As for me living here in Florida it seems like summer for 9 or so months a year. My Labor Day plans will be loading up my mobility scooter and son, daughter in law and grandson early Monday morning for the Webster, Florida outdoor flea market. It is huge and has everything from local fruits and vegetables to handmade crafts or yard sale type items. Great fun, good food from vendors/food trucks and take about 4 hours to see most of it. I always come home with some new product/ gadgets, flowers or plants, fresh vegetables and diabetic socks. So if you are down this way the Webster Flea Market is every Monday starting early about 8 am . It is always the biggest on holiday Mondays.

Wish I did not already have plans–a quick Florida trip would be delightful!

Gloria