London accessible hotel recommendation

From a member of our community:

I would like to recommend an excellent and reasonably priced hotel in London, United Kingdom – thereby opening the possibility of visiting my favourite city on earth (and wonderfully accessible city) to this group. South Point Suites Bermondsey Street London https://www.southpointsuites.com/ I stayed there for 8 weeks in 2018, loved it so much that I returned for 8 more weeks in 2019, and loved it so much, still, that I have already booked for 8 more weeks in 2020. There are accessible suites on each of 5 floors, some with connecting rooms. All have small kitchen areas with kettle, coffee maker, dishwasher (!!!), real fridge (not hotel sort w no room for an apple), wet-room style bathroom, king sized bed plus convertible sofa, table and eat-at table chairs, etc etc. There is also café breakfast/bar; gym, and laundry in lower ground floor for self-operating clothes washers and dryers. Short distance to London Bridge RR and Underground station, buses, taxis (all w ramps) cruise past. Excellent restaurants all along this foodie street. Britain understands and welcomes disabled visitors, and this hotel is perfect for me and I hope for others as well!

Thank you for this great info. “From the horse’s mouth” means so much more than PR from a hotel. Glad to know about this place as I have been wanting to go so that I might visit an old friend who moved back there after bring in the states for a number of years