Looking for attractions in Ohio, Kentucky, and Tennessee

Question from a community member:

We are looking for fun accessible attractions and things to do in Ohio, Kentucky, and Tennessee and would appreciate any recommendations.

The area of Pigeon Forge, Gatlinberg and Great Smokey Mountains National park in Eastern Tennessee is full of all kinds of fun stuff

How fun! Agreed on the Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg and Great Smokey Mountains. I found this article, and while not accessibility specific, there are some great tips on overall the best ways to get around.

For Ohio, I would recommend the Toledo Zoo. With more than 10,000 animals, a state of the art Aquarium, and a new Museum, visiting the Toledo Zoo is like three day trips in one. Additionally, if you’re in the Cleveland area, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is a great stop!

Hi, It’s Pinky :fairy: again; one of your Forum Moderators.
Gatlinburg like Emily suggested, try:

Gatlinburg
Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies - Accessibility Info
Ripley’s Odditorium -
Ober Gatlinburg - Reverse Accessibility Guide? So many things to do here, you’ll need days.
Mirror Maze and Circus Golf Gatlinburg - WOW! Both Attractions are Handicap Accessible.
Ripley’s Odditorium - Connected to Mirror Maze, but also wheelchair accessible. Also check Ripley’s Haunted Adventure for spooks.

Nashville
Country Music Hall of Fame - If you dig country music. Here is there Accessible page for more info (click Accessibility tab)
Grand Ole Opry - You just have to if our there. Info on seating

I know its not much, but some stuff I knew of I thought you might like. Please come back and tell us how your trip went and what you found to do. I will keep an eye out for more stuff for you too.

• Have a great trip. :flight_departure:

• Keep on traveling everyone; It’s our world too! :wheelchair: :earth_americas:

• -Pinky :fairy: :kissing_heart: