<--! Google Search Console Site Verification -->

Looking for hotel accomodation to bring a hotel bed in San Jose, CA

Hello I’m trying to find a local hotel in San Jose, CA. that would allow us to bring a hospital bed to the hotel for 2 weeks. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas? Thank you.

From my experiences, I’ve found that most hotels will accommodate a guest bringing in a hospital bed or reclining chair. Some of them even work with outside companies that will rent and deliver them to the hotel.

1 Like

Try the Marriott Hotel in downtown San Jose. Most Of the city’s hotels work with guests with disabilities who need hospital beds. If you need a hospital bed rental, try Bischoff Medical Supply in San Jose, ‭(408) 286-6651‬. Ask to speak with the manager. They’ve been around since the 1930s, and are very helpful.

Happy travels!

ROZ Alexander-Kasparik

1 Like

Hi. Call Homewood Suites. The GM. Should be able to make sure that you get the arrangements you need. Hilton hotel. We did it last year. Also, look in Airbnb, they are much cheaper than hotels. At times.

1 Like

Thank you. I’m waiting for a call back from the Hilton in Campbell.

Thank you I will contact them. We need a back up generator, so the hotels are best.

I will check with them. Thank you.

We have stayed at this hotel and it was nice and seems small enough that it might accommodate your needs

The Domain Hotel™ Sunnyvale Hotel Near Mountain View CA Boutique Hotel - Lowest Rate On This Website

[

The Domain Hotel™ Sunnyvale Hotel Near Mountain View CA Boutique Hotel - Lowest Rate On This Website

Official Site.The Domain Hotel™ is a coveted Sunnyvale hotel near Mountain View, CA that offers comfortable accommodations in addition to an impressive location. Vibe inspired by the culture of nearby startups and corporate giants such as Google and

](https://www.domainhotelsv.com)

1 Like

Hi @daddydom007, thanks for posting! We’ve shared your question on our Facebook page here as well :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you very much! I will check!

Thank you I will check!