Looking for Travel companion

Looking for a travel companion. Must pay your own way. I live in kansas and have a electric wheel chair and hate to be alone. I’m a widower, live alone. And ready to get out out and about. Please get a hold of me if interested. Open to all parts of the country.

Mark L.

Where do you live in KS?

Good morning Mark L. Male or female? Handicap or not handicap? I would be interested. I’m in a wheelchair also. I’m a widow as well. I can pay my own way but hate to travel alone

April S.

Hi Sebrecht,
I live in southeast Kansas, near mound city and close to the Missouri state line. Are you close? I love to travel but hate being alone. I’m open to all aspects of traveling. I’m a retired software engineer, have a Mercedes and a big ass jeep.

Where are you from and where do you want to travel?

Mark

Look like my message didn’t go through…Let me know if you receive it?

No I did not receive your message.

iHo April, I’m a 61 male , retired software engineer. Been a widower for almost 3 years. My favorite place to go is Eureka Springs. I’m from Maine originally and would love to go again… where are you from?

I’m from Phoenix. I was born in Indiana and moved out here in 1985. I, too, am 61. Never have been to Maine. I heard it’s beautiful. I happen to love lobster and what better place to eat it. I would like to visit the Florida Keys.

Hello Mark,
I live in Alaska travel in my cool motorized chair as well. I just returned from Hawaii to see my son. I’m a seasoned traveler and enjoy many things. My orthorhombic rig is a Yamaha Rhino. I can rip it up all summer in it.
Headed out for Christmas. Super bowel in Vegas planned.
Be fun to meet up somewhere?
Jo Anne they call me Jo

I live in Schenectady New York I’m in a power wheelchair I have my own van I’d love to travel by car willing to go most any place perfect health can take care of myself and pay my own way anybody interested give me a call you’ve got my email

I live in Schenectady New York I’m in a power wheelchair I have my own van I’m in perfect health I love to travel by car anybody interested give me a call and I’m always willing to pay my own way

I saw your reply I live in Schenectady New York are used to live in Kansas and Missouri I have my own van I’m in a power wheelchair I’m in perfect health and I love to travel anywhere by car and I’m always willing to pay my own way

I also in chair = I have reservation for NY to Canada in Oct 8th=handy capped room. second passenger free air plus your half this is brief don’t know if two chairs without someone to push can work Ed Ericksen 5753220456

Never been to phoenix, I guess you can’t mow your lawn., lol.

I want to go to nyc for Christmas.,…

I used to mow my lawn. It kills me to think that I may never do it again. What other places do you want to go Mark?

Hi there,
Yes, I live in Kansas. My power wheelchair is a an IQ-7000 Majestic. Fits in my my Mercedes. I don’t go out much because I feel alone and a widower. I’m 61, have chf, COPD and avascular necrosis. Own my home and need to get out and about. I want to travel, either by Cruze, train or I can drive , but need a little push to get me out if you know what I mean. I hate writing here but if you can read between the lines , reach me at M…ar…k…hl…ewis y…a…h…o…o

Yes, I live in Kansas. My power wheelchair is a an IQ-7000 Majestic. Fits in my my Mercedes. I don’t go out much because I feel alone and a widower. I’m 61, have chf, COPD and avascular necrosis. Own my home and need to get out and about. I want to travel, either by Cruze, train or I can drive , but need a little push to get me out if you know what I mean. I hate writing here but if you can read between the lines , reach me at M…ar…k…hl…ewis y…a…h…o…

Hey Mark! Let me know if you ever get a chance to hit WDW in Fla! I’m a weekday passholder who also utilizes a power wheelchair- maybe we can have park races :slight_smile:

1 Like

[give me a call 9133052753