Most impressive hotel chains for accessibility?

Which hotel chains are the most accessible and accomodating for people with disabilities?

Most Impressive Hotel Chains for Accessibility

The Drury Inn & Suites are awesome! They have roll-in showers and all countertops allow space for a wheel chair to come up under. I’ve been told other rooms have bathtubs with shower benches. The accessible rooms have door bells for the deaf. There is accessible parking and at the Drury Inn & Suites Stone Oak in San Antonio the staff is wonderful! What I appreciate most about this chain is that when they guarantee you an accessible room, it’s a promise they deliver on. They also have good hot breakfasts and an evening happy hour with a light meal for free. We also have had no issue with bringing our son’s support dog.

I have had very good results with the various Hilton chain members, especially Embassy Suites. They have accessible suites with tubs and with roll in showers. I cannot use the tub but I always make sure that my room has a roll in shower. The Embasdy Suutes and Resort on Verdae in Greenville, SC has been a personal favorite of mine prior to relocating to Greenville. I stayed there so many times over the 3 years prior to my move it was if I was part of a family. They greeted me personally when I came through the front door and often one of the young ladies at the Front Desk would offer me a welcome back hug. On one occasion the manager had them relocate a guest who checked in a couple of hours before me as someone had put him into a handicapped suite with a roll 8n shower and he was not on need of the accessibility. They apologized for my wait. Their staff goes out of their way to help me with their lovely complimentary buffet breakfast and the bar staff won’t even let me stand in line for their complimentary evening reception. I am directed to have a seat and my choice of beverage is hand delivered to me at my table. Upon checking out one day it was pouring rain and for those of us using walkers it is difficult to manage a walker and an umbrella. No matter how you do it, your backside gets wet. The bellman said to give him my car keys. Even though they are not supposed to drive guest cars he went and brought my car directly to the covered entrance so that my suitcase was loaded and so was I without getting the first drop of rain. In the location in Historic Charleston, SC, the breakfast staff and the evening staff were very accommodating and the valet parking fee is waived for drivers with handicapped parking permits or license plates.

In US had generally good success with Kimpton hotels
Montreal Box hotel was great
Europe- Barcelona Mics Sant Jordi for many reasons The Best