Philadelphia Accessible Hotel Recommendation?

Posting on behalf of a community member:
Looking for a reasonably priced accessible hotel in Philadelphia. What hotel is easiest to reach the city center in time for early morning tours — I am not sure if I staying by the airport makes sense, as to return each day by a taxi could prove expensive. I am visiting from South Africa where conversion rates are not in my favor so cost is also a factor here.

Can anyone share their experiences at The Days Inn in the City Centre, Rodeway Inn, Double Tree by Hilton Centre City, Home 2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Convention Centre, and The Aloft at the Airport and the Courtyard City Centre ?

Also, any advice on Philadelphia attractions is most welcome. I do see the need for a “Timed Ticket” for the Independence Hall, is it best to buy this at the Independence Visitor Center? As I do not want to rush and miss seeing what I want to see do you think it best to purchase a TWO Day Pass ??

Thank you!

I really don’t like to be negative . . . but living approximately 35 miles northwest of Philadelphia, we stay out of the city. It was once called, “the city of brotherly love”, but is no more. Traffic is horrible, and sadly, people are the same way. I don’t know anything about the hotels, but if doing tours, I would suggest the two day pass, so the member can take their time. The city is very rushed and very expensive. There are a lot of museums. Best wishes on their trip.