Recliner in Gatlinburg / Pigeon Forge TN

From a community member:

Is there a way to find out which places have recliners in the room as I’m in a wheelchair and have congestive heart failure. I can’t lay flat have to sleep in a recliner. I’m looking to travel to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge TN area in March and looking for an accessible place with recliner.

Thank you!

1 Like

Most hotels and motels don’t have recliners because they are more prone to breaking and needing repairs. However you may have some luck in either doing a vacation rental or an AirBnB rental. I know there are a ton of cabins and condos that are rentals in the area and you ican check if they have recliners ahead of time.

Try www.Vrbo.com for vacation rentals, and
www.airbnb.com for other short term vacation rentals in that area

Plenty of vrbo have them as i prefer recliner for sleeping due to my back

1 Like

I have two wheelchair-accessible cabins in Wears Valley, Sevierville - which is very close to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. They both have recliners.

I rent directly to my guests, so it is really easy to contact me to ask specific questions. I’ve been renting directly for 15 years and have had hundreds of guests in chairs and scooters.
My website is Accessibility - Vacation Cabins next to the Great Smoky Mountains, TN

1 Like

Most Candlewood Suites (IHG) have recliners.

1 Like

my husband and I stood in little valley mountain resort. cabin was called blue mist. they had a power lift recliner. We had a wonderful stay for our anniversary. Good luck.

1 Like