Renting a movile lift

Hi!
My name is Anna, from Spain, on august I will go to Los Angeles, I’ve jet booked the hotel through Booking (Millenium Biltmore) and I sent them an e-mail to be sure about the accessibility, they answered me that it had no problem, now I’ve a question, anyone knows if I can rent a mobile lift to use it during my stay at the hotel?
Thank you!!!

Anna

There’s a company that will deliver a scooter to your hotel room. Scoot around.com (tel:+18884417575) I hope this hey. I used them also and it worked out well. I’m from the Los Angeles area if you need more information

If ny lohile lift you mean scootercor power chair I would call hotel and ask for concierge. On my last trip to New York I needed a scooter; rather than taking mine I called the Marriott Marquis’s concierge who gave me the name and phone number to call to make the arrangements. The company delivered the scooter to the bell captain and upon my departure several days later I returned it to the bell captain for pickup.

I appreciate your help, but I’m a wheelchair user and what I need it’s a mobile lift to be more comfortable and sure at room.
Thanks!!!

Anna

Make sure you contact the hotel directly about accessible only.