Report to ADA Regulations

Does anyone know how or who makes the ADA regulations? I have felt like there is not a person with a disabled assisting with the regulations. Actually I think there should be a group of people with different disabled make these decisions. I keep up with this form alot more then I post and the issues most of you have discussed are issues I have as well.

It seems it doesn’t matter to hotels. They each seem to have their own liberal interpretations. When a hotel is built or has a bathroom reno, WHY CAN’T THE BUILDING CODE INSPECTOR CHECK FOR ADA COMPLIANCE? I’m yelling because making a complaint after I’ve hurt myself is a backwards way of doing things and nothing will bring my vacation back.

Department of Justice, I believe. I doubt you can call them until the government shut down is over.

Hi @lclbeers. I totally feel your pain. There’s a government website dedicated to the Amercans with Disabilities Act here: https://www.ada.gov. Maybe you can find contact information there.

If you want to help future guests and leave public feedback about a hotel’s accessibility, we recommend you make a Hotel Accessibility Review on accessibleGO here: accessiblego.com/review.

We are redesigning the hotel lookup tool on our review page, so if you have any trouble locating a hotel, please reach out to us ASAP so we can help you make your review (contact@accessibleGO.com).