Six Flags Texas Parks

Six Flags Over Texas and Six Flags Fiesta Texas Amusement Parks

Six Flags Over Texas is located in Arlington, TX and Fiesta Texas is located in San Antonio, TX.
Both are Six Flags owned parks and are part of a large family friendly entertainment company. With other Parks located in other states.
I had the joy of working at Six Flags Over Texas in High School as a disabled Teenager. I worked in the character chaperone department wearing a cheerleader outfit walking around with various character like Tweety Bird, Bugs Bunny etc. Then I worked in the Ride Operation Department and my last summer there I worked in the Admissions Booths.
Six Flags is very accommodating to the physically disabled both it’s employees and guests.
As a guest to the park you can obtain your Ride Bracelets at Guest Services at the front gate.
You can also rent lockers and wheelchairs and scooters here.
To use the Ride Bracelet the person who is disabled goes to the rides wheel chair entrance. At Six Flags Over Texas in most cases it’s going to be the exit of the ride where there’s an elevator.
Once you reach your turn to board the Ride, at Six Flags Over Texas the rules for most Coasters stated you had to be able to get from the chair to the ride and step into the car. The operators assist in securing you into the ride. At some of the more take rides like the water rides, the ride operators could assist guests with getting on and off the ride.
They do have a very public very heavily contested rule about Amputees with artificial limbs being allowed to ride the Coasters.
I highly recommend going to your closest Six Flags Park and Ride as many Roller Coasters as you can. Don’t forget to check out the shows in the air conditioned theaters.

Jennifer