Townsend, TN and Cades Cove Area

From a community member:

Do you have any recommendations for accessible hotels in Townsend, TN or near the Cades Cove area? We are traveling at the end of October.

Hi ive stayed here very nice staff at the desk give them a call and ask for the specific accessibility needs that you have it is not too far of a drive from townsend but youll have to check to see if its close enough for you. Pigeon Forge is also not very far from townsend you can check there for hotels too

Forgot to give the hotel info https://www.choicehotels.com/tennessee/alcoa/comfort-suites-hotels/tn040?mc=llgoxxpx

There are plenty of hotels in Gatlinburg that have accessible rooms…

Hi it’s Pinky again; one of your friendly neighborhood Forum Moderator’s. I had a chance to check on a couple locations for you to check out in Townsend and near Cades that have Accessible rooms.

1. ) Best Western Cades Cove Inn - They claim to have 3 accessible rooms, but they don’t make it an option you can select during online reservations; however, you can have one of the reservation agents who work for AccessibleGo secure the room or call the hotel prior to making reservation (to make sure its actually available).

2.) Highland Manor Inn - You may need to contact them about reserving the Accessible rooms. I read multiple places that report the hotel has them, but unable to verify online.

3.) Tremont Lodge and Resort - They do have an Accessible king in the online reservation system; it just does not show up in the room descriptions.

4.) RT Lodge - I was shocked to discover two Accessible rooms here in the online reservations. One has a roll-in shower and one an accessible tub.

5.) Tapoco Lodge - In the Lodge Suites, the EVERGREEN SUITE is accessible. Plus, read good things about the restaurant there.

As some of our other Forum members have suggested, you are near other areas with hotels that have Accessible rooms too. Hopefully this will get you started? If you need help with making reservations for those accessible rooms, you can always reach out to the website agents and they can handle the reservations for you.

Have a fantastic time and don’t forget… your gonna be near Dollywood.
-Pinky :fairy: