Traveling to beach

Going to South Carolina and want to know if you know where can rent wheelchair to go on the beach? I have a wheelchair but not for the beach.

A lot of beaches have beach wheelchairs available. Just google the beach.

Or if it is a beach area google beach wheelchair rental.

I have gone to several Florida beaches with beach wheelchairs for free on that certain beach.

Just came back from Oahu, didn’t find any beach wheelchairs there. I am an ambulatory chair user. I could barely get on the beach and certainly not where I wanted or close to the water.

But the east coast beaches seem to be really good about beach wheelchairs.

Thank you I will do that

Where in South Carolina are you going to the beach? Myrtle Beach, SC has beach wheelchairs available for free all the time From their home office for free. Just Google beach wheelchairs in South Carolina.

1 Like

Found this by
Googling “beach wheelchair rental South Carolina”

2 Likes

You may also find this roundup that accessibleGO did about beach wheelchairs helpful:
https://accessiblego.com/articles/Beach_Wheelchairs:_A_Game_Changer

We hope you enjoy your trip!

1 Like

What town are you going to? I checked out Myrtle Beach by searching; Myrtle Beach SC wheelchair rental and it came up with a website for Sand Helper [855-743-5737] for Rentals of Beach Wheelchairs. What ever town your going to you can do the same kind of search.

Have fun,

Mary

1 Like

I’m going to myrtle beach. And thank you I will call before we leave to go there

1 Like