What's on your bucket list?

We all have those big travel ambitions…

Maybe you want to put your toes in the Pacific Ocean. Maybe you’d love to see the Grand Canyon. Maybe you want to look out from the top of the Empire State Building.

A ‘bucket list’ can be any number of places and things we want to explore and experience.

The accessibleGO community is all about celebrating those dreams – and helping each other find ways to make them a reality.

So share with us… What’s on your “bucket list”?

2 Likes

Anghor Wat - but I think that is not accessible for mobility impaired.

1 Like

So, the number one thing on my bucket list is to travel to Ireland. I’m saving up now so I can spend a month over there and travel around as much as possible…and maybe go to England and Greece to visit a couple friends who moved there.

3 Likes

To see the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in person.

2 Likes

I have been to Barrow Alaska, near the artic circle, I would love to go to Antarctica.

1 Like

I want to go on an Alaskan cruise!

3 Likes

Ireland, Scotland, Germany, and Austria

2 Likes

Experience euphorias in this adventure we call the game of life. Live on the 102 floor of a sky scraper, have a farmstead to retreat to, and solve things like your the 620 man. :blush:

Go to Scotland and watch “The Open”, I have seen all the other major golf tournaments. Also would to like visit Glasgow and see Provan.

1 Like

Somehow the full name didn’t show properly “Provan Hall”.

We have been to Europe several times. We are budget travelers but find a way. Since my mobility has gotten less mobile my dream is another road trip through Europe. I really want to go to Paris one more time. Recently we found out that I have a lot of Scottish blood in me and would love to see Scotland. Slovenia was a delightful surprise and so many places seen and not seen yet.

3 Likes

I have been so fortunate to cruise for 16 days that inclo5 days cruising in Antarctica. It was the most amazing scenery and the amount of wildlife was amazing. Everyone must go once. I would love to return once more. Check out Princess Cruises to Antarctica from South America.

2 Likes

Have no desire to travel outside the USA. There is so much to see here.

I still want to see Mt. Rushmore (South Dakota) , Yellowstone, and Crater Lake (Oregon), in 2023. I am sure there will be other National Parks in between.

1 Like

We both disabled just got back from Costa Rica. Wow hired agency to dŕive and guide. Some places more accessible than others but our guide helped us find a way. The agency knew where to find all kinds of wonderful experiences whale watching, ziplining hanging bridges with heavey duty scooters to go up and down mountains. Plus Costa Rica is commited to making the country accessible and they do have a ways to go. We did have a blast and could have done it less expensive but this was our bucket list if there is a next time and i hope there will be. Would mix the agencies help with time spent on our own

2 Likes

A cruise to alaska or a reposition cruise from the east coast to west coast of Canada

Would you be able to let me know the name of the agency and guide /driver that you used? I use a wheelchair after 18 years of Parkinson’s. I’m hoping to get to Costa Rica this year. Thanks!
travel10s@gmail.com

1 Like

Please share with us the agency you used! :+1::+1:

Antartica and Petra. Antartica is doable because you have to cruise. To get to Petra, they may have to strap me to a camel.

1 Like