Win a $100 Visa gift card when you share your favorite travel picture!

Loving all of the pics! Please keep 'em coming! :airplane: :ocean: :star_struck: :wheelchair: :muscle: :camera_flash:

We stayed at the Tru by Hilton Portland Airport for our anniversary.
I like the murial the have in the lobby area representing things in the Portland area. I do like that they have multi use devices for amenities like shampoo and lotion as seen in the pics; I only wish they were more accessible for the visually impaired. Print on them is smallish and hard to read especially on the blue tub with black writing.,

1 Like

Sonoma California my happy place.

I love traveling and experience new things you only get one life and I live it to the fullest.

3 Likes

Our trip to Jekyll IslandGa with the grandkids

3 Likes

FB_IMG_1499895075468
Shopping in the Florence, Italy market

Pali lookout on Oahu!

1 Like

Mission trip to Rwanda, inside unfinished church!

2 Likes

My grandchildren formed a conga line to get me up a hill at San Diego’s wild animal :national_park:

3 Likes

1 Like

My twins in Madeira Beach Florida.

florida JJ holding hands

Charleston, South Carolina

2 Likes

At a travel confetence In Las Vegas and met a Michael Jackson impersonator after his performance.

2 Likes

Me cosplaying Edna Mode, my daughter, and Bumblebee at Wondercon

2 Likes

Hello my name is Tina. I was enjoying myself in Honolulu Hawaii. I do my best to enjoy my life with living with a disability. I love to travel and explore the world. Life is what you make it. Take the lemons and make lemonade. It is easier to accept you situation than continue to wallow in sorrow over it. Smile thank God for a new day and make the very best of it.

3 Likes

Took my brother’s family of 6, plus our mother to Disneyland in 2012. My favorite picture I have ever took is of my autistic nephew getting his face painted. I have never seen him more happy.

1 Like

SubstandardFullSizeRender_3
This is in Tennessee. When my husband and i went for our anniversary!

1 Like

St Augustine Beach Pier fishing!! Beautiful city and gorgeous beach

4 Likes

Me & my husband in Kamacura Japan visiting the Big Buddah

3 Likes

Travelled 12 hours to watch BTS concert in Las Vegas

1 Like